A cookie is a small piece of text stored on your computer, phone or whatever you use to surf the Internet. Cookies have many uses, but fundamentally they are used to store information about you on your computer.
We encourage you to accept the cookies our website uses as they help us to improve the user experience for you and many others.
The cookies we use are:
SiteAnalyze web analytics cookie: this cookie is used to help record your use of this website. It is used to collect statistics about site usage such as when you last visited the site. This information is then used to improve the user experience on our website.
This SiteAnalyze cookie contains a randomly generated ID used to recognise your browser when you read a page. The cookie contains no personal information and is used only for web analytics.
This SiteAnalyze cookie is called 'nmstat' in the list of cookies and is set to expire 1,000 days after your last visit.
To delete or reject cookies
We recommend you allow the cookies we set by this website as they help us provide a better service. If you do not want to receive cookies from this website, select cookie settings under the privacy settings in your browser options, then add our domain to the list of websites you do not want to accept cookies from.
Under settings you can also delete individual cookies or any cookies that your browser has stored.
More about how to delete and control cookies (external site - opens in a new window)
1. This website is operated and controlled by pteg.
2. This Privacy Statement only covers pteg websites and does not extend to links to other websites from pteg operated and controlled websites.
3. The only personal information pteg may collect from you via its websites is your email address and any other personal information which you forward to us by email. This information will be processed in accordance with, and will comply with, the Data Protection Act 1998.
4. Your personal information will be processed for the following specified purposes:
(a) processing your requests;
(b) sending you information which you have requested;
(c) auditing usage of this website; and
(d) monitoring usage of this website to enable pteg to update and tailor the website to meet the needs of users.
5. pteg may keep a record of those links which are most regularly used, thus enabling us to provide the most helpful information to users. Such information is held anonymously and you will not be personally identifiable from this information.
6. To keep you informed about products and services offered by pteg, we may notify you by email or by post. If you wish to stop receiving such communications please contact pteg on 0113-251-7204.